Monday, November 20, 2006

Week 16 - Un-Understanding

It seems i continue to be un-sympathetic, un-appologetic, and mostly un-understanding. I really am trying to understand what all of this is like, but God says i will never experience what she is going through. I just feel like i continually come up short in everything that i do. I work so hard and so much so we can afford our bills and saving for a baby, but i guess that knowledge of me making so much money makes me feel like i should have the freedom to spend money more often. i know i am wrong, it is just a psychological thing. If i make more, i should be able to spend more. but then a question of where to draw the line comes up. if i go to Macdonald's once a month, thats not a big deal. but then that turns into once a week then once a day, and finally, i am spending 60-70 dollars a week in food. that is a little crazy. i just wish i had the self control of anything more than an alcoholic! but thats on me. what i am talking about is the reaction that comes about. it seems to me that a more realistic reaction (and a less violent) would be to sit down and figure out whats going on. however, when things get blown up and way out of proportion, feelings start to get hurt and yelling happens, then no one is happy and both parties feel down, demeanord, and dis-respected. I just need to know that it is understood that i don't know what is goin on in the head of a pregnant woman, and i need more understanding.

No comments: