Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last time I checked, the 1st amendment still stands...

So, it was brought to my attention that my previous blog post was a shameless ploy to "get all of your little friends to pitty [sic] Michelle"

First, let me go on record as saying that pity was not my intention. Not pity, or sympathy or even empathy. My intent was emotional release, internal reflection, Biblical devotion, and prayer request but not pity. I know that there are several people who have been following my posts on Facebook for updates about my dad, it was simply easier to include all of the goings on in one post rather than 18 because of the length restrictions on Facebook. There was also irritation over some of my oversharing. Last time I checked, that was still my picture at the top of this page, it was my name in the by line and it was my life that I was documenting. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!! The point is, it's my blog. I write about what I chose. I'm sorry if you think I over share, or discuss things that are no one else's business. I'm not defaming you, I'm not spreading lies and I'm certainly not wasting my time worrying about posting the details of your life. Kindly take your threats else where, because here they are unfounded, unwarranted, and just plain silly.

Respectfully,

Your Opinionated Over Sharing Blogger, Michelle

1 comment:

Kinyata said...

KUDOS MICHELLE! I happen to enjoy every single detail that you blog about! I (a friend) who does not get to see Michelle as often as I would like, loves to read about what is going on in her life. I miss out on so much because I live so far away and those who don't like it can buzz off.

I care about all of those things mentioned in your blogs and agree that if you don't like it don't read it. Michelle you have come a long way from when I first met you and I look forward to every blog you write! I miss you and keep up the great job - you are beautiful inside and out - definately an inspiration to me! Keep 'em coming! :)