Monday, November 22, 2010

McFatty Monday

So, I'm not getting caught up on numbers but after several compliments of looking "smokin' hot" yesterday, and buying a dress in a SIZE 6 on Saturday, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Now, I know I'm not a size 6 all the way around and probably won't be for some time yet, but golly it felt good to see that number and for the dress to fit! So, despite the bloat this morning from an unknown OBSCENE amount of sodium in my lunch at O'Charley's yesterday (I mean seriously 2690 mg in tilapia and rice!?) there was a water weight gain this morning, otherwise putting me at -3.4lbs for the week!!

THANK YOU TURBO FIRE!! I'm seeing the numbers move much more slowly than I had ever hoped for but my body is changing so dramatically that I'm not nearly as hung up as I have been. Honestly, I'm still hung up, but marginally less so. At any rate, I've had to adjust my goals a little bit. Since the scale is moving at a snails pace, losing the last 20 by Christmas is a little unreasonable, so I'm going to push it to Valentines day. That gives me 12 weeks to lose 20 lbs, that's less than 2 lbs per week and totally doable! SO, here is my challenge to you...

Set your personal goal to not gain even 1 pound over the holidays. If you're feeling extra motivated, resolve to LOSE weight while every one else is adding an extra pie to each thigh! Don't wait until New Years to make your resolutions!!

No comments: